Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Leadership Training hits the North!

Finally we in the north and our knowledgeable PGM Bob Conley had gotten the dates set for his Masonic Leadership course written by John Maxwell. The 21 irrefutable laws of leadership will be presented on a two day course in August on the 16th and 30th. - Fine job by me, scheduling it on my anniversary, I'm sure I have only heard the beginning of this mistake. Both dates are Saturdays and will be all day classes. We will have lunch served at the Oasis for the class.
For those of those in the North, please let me know in advance if you plan on attending so we plan for lunch. Purchase of John Maxwell's book by the same title is required for the class, but I have found a local store that will give us a decent group discount and they are available at on line sites also. This class is open to all of our masonic bodies, size is only limited by the Lodge room size.

No comments: